Need fish,and  Ice information? Need fish,and  Ice information? Need fish,and  Ice information? Need fish,and  Ice information?
    Hambone Guest

Default Need fish,and Ice information?

does any body have any infomation on ice conditions from Brist bay to the islands? Wheres the best place to fish? Want to go around 02-18

clearlycustom Guest

Default Ice fishing off coolie canal

Guys are doing fair to good off of metzger marsh, ice is about 7inchs, seen alot of guys out there sunday probley close to 100 quads. We were out about 3.5 miles hitting good on jigging raps, gold and blue silver producing. Be safe out there

gatorman841 Guest

I am from michigan and havent ventured down to ohio waters ever for ice fishing mainly for eyes ill target brest bay. I was curious are you taking quads the 3.5 miles out to ur fishing spot and are al guys fishing out that far if so what is the water depth. I know in michigan waters of erie there isnt no way id venture out 3.5 miles unless i was on a air boat. Thanks for the help and if ud like to exchane some ohio spots for michigan spots id love to talk.. Good luck my email is [email protected]

Default Brest Bay vs Crane Creek

The winner by unaminous decision is CRANE CREEK. I fish brest bay till the ice is safe in Ohio. I live in Temperance and prefer to fish where the fish are. We are driving our ATV's 4.0 miles out over 7" of ice. I sit on my ATV while I fish. You have to try Crane Creek/ Metzgers/ Camp Perry/ Cawtaba. That's where the reefs they spawn on are. There are trails like highways to follow and you'll see shanty towns as you go. My advise is go early and stay away from the pack. They just like company and make too much noise. We are fishing from anywhere between 18' and 24' fow. Open water is 5 miles out.

Good Luck and Good Fishing