October Walleye Fishing October Walleye Fishing October Walleye Fishing October Walleye Fishing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ybester Guest

Smile October Walleye Fishing

Hello all,
    I'm coming out to Marblehead later this week for my last weekend fishing trip of the year. Does anyone have any advice that can put me on the Walleye?

Blog Entries

Default Eyes or anything???

Going to second that idea, last weekend here also. Haven't been up for a couple of weeks, since the last series of bad gales. Always fish the Kelleys area. If I hear of anything I will post. Leaving E Habor Friday to try.

Labshavit Guest

I would call a head and check on the water clarity. From what I saw today there will be no change in at least a week. I would stay home,

ybester Guest

Smile

Thank you, but our trip is set in stone. Any idea's on how to catch eyes in merky water? Maybe we should fish for perch? Any advice on how to catch them?

Labshavit Guest

I saw at least 80-90 boats out yesterday perchin. I saw 3 perch caught. What does that tell you. I'm telling you the water is a mess!

Jfish Guest

I was out last night on Locust Reef and the water clarity was not bad. When I can see the drift socks and my prop perfectly I consider it good. I'm not sure how it would be around the islands though.

It looks like it's going to be a heavy east wind tonight and tomorrow which might ruin it again though.

fished out of Vermillion thursday.caught 29 walleye with a total weight of 217 pounds.caught my personal best...31 inches and 11 pounds.what a way to end the season

Hey, Big Wally, did you have to go way offshore to get out of the mud? Tried Huron on Monday, too rough and muddy.

it wasnt rough but we were out about 8 miles straight north from vermillion river

Were you trolling or casting and what type of bait were you using?