Fishing 10-19 10-20 Fishing 10-19 10-20 Fishing 10-19 10-20 Fishing 10-19 10-20
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing 10-19 10-20

I'm fishing the Huron area these two days for walleye and perch, any info would help. I will monitor channel 79. I you are out on the lake give me a call, my boat is called the penalty box. I will post a report on Wednesday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default fish report

Fishing was terrible, water was really muddy, I spent most of the day trying to find clear water. Went out to 38 27 and water was still muddy, 6 to 9 foot waves. I came back today and will not fish tomorrow, I wouldn't waste your time, maybe by Wednesday. I think the lake might have turned over, I've never seen water that muddy. I didn't go out to Kelley's a guy on the radio said it was muddy there.

powrguy Guest

Default Fishing 10-19 10-20

Thanks for the update. You may be right that the lake has turned over. Although, with all the wind/weather we've had for two weeks, it's not helping clear it up.

May be that it's the end of the fishing season for boaters, but I may try Wednesday, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Default help

can you tell me what you mean by the lake turning over

Labshavit Guest

lake turning over is when the water cools on top to fast and sinks to the bottom which in turn forces all the gunk on the botton to the top. In ponds it depleats O2 and result in massive fish kills. I'm perchin tomarrow and will let all know how we did. Going to try lighthouse first then go from there.

Post Thanks / Like

fishin thursday out of vermillion with my buddy drew.was supposed to fish sunday and monday but some other guys dicked me over so I'm fishing with the only people you count on...my family

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is Drew with Chelsa Charters, if so great guy. We always do good fishing anywhere on lake.

Labshavit Guest

Went 4 places today and not one perch two of us. Cleanest water I found was east and north of Kellys. Even their I only saw 3 perch caught. The water is as muddy as I have ever seen it this time of year. It will be a week before it settles. Maybe not even then if we get big waves again. I'm cleaning boat tonight for the year. Oil change, lower unit juice will wait for antifreeze till last minute. Hope maybe middle of next week for one more trip. Hate to end it on a day like this. Hunting pheasant in South Dakota in Nov.. This time of year on a day like this we should be just hammering the perch. It has been a different year for sure.