Perch off the Sand Bar Perch off the Sand Bar Perch off the Sand Bar Perch off the Sand Bar

Default Perch off the Sand Bar

Heading over to Huron or Vermillon next weekend. Anyone heard of any perch action over there?????? Any size? Went out of Luna Pier, Bolles harbor, and Sterling so far. Mixed bags of white bass, rock bass, and dinker doinkers. Too much work to keep 5 or 10 perch and some of them suspect. Got my Johnson 200HP rebuilt. It aint no 200 any more. 4 guys and 40 gallons of gas and reved it up to 52.5 MPH on lake michigan last week w/ a 17 pitch prop. Hoo Hah

2. Default Perch

I had a neighbor who went out of Lorain, which isn't too far, and fished 47-48 foot of water and had a three man limit in two hours and they were avg size, maybe 9". Then fished closer, I think he said 35 foot the next day and didn't do as well. I did witness some nice fillets as proof.

I did pretty good East of Kelly's, but that was 2 weeks ago and I haven't been back since.

Default perch

I'm going to fish east of Kelley's today for perch I will have a report Sunday morning.