Chrome Chrome Chrome Chrome
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Chrome

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chrome

I know some of you west basin guys are big steelie fans so I thought I would relay some info. Went out of ashtabula sat & sun . Lake was terrible rough on sat plus had some mechanical difficulty and didnt get out till late. caught two walleyes, nice size fish but that was it. went back to same spot sun morning but no one home. trolled south for a couple of miles and got a steelie. changed some baits around and got 5 more! Awesome fun. Also had a couple more get off all within 3 hours or so. Hope some of you steelie guys can get over there and wear them out . I probably wont be back over there till next year. Its a 4 1/2 hour drive for me and I got to get busy puttin venison in the freezer. were catching them straight out of the river as soon as you hit 72 fow. about the 01 1/2 to the 03 line. silver flashy stinger size spoons. I think it would be worth the drive. If anyone goes over to give it try let me know how you do.
    Agent "H"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the post. I hope you get this Keith. That is close to your back yard.