Perch report for 9/5 and 9/6 Perch report for 9/5 and 9/6 Perch report for 9/5 and 9/6 Perch report for 9/5 and 9/6
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    walleyewacker Guest

Default Perch report for 9/5 and 9/6

East of Kelly's in 42 ft. Limits both days average fish. The big challenge was bait. Had to use golden shinners. 150 both days 41 lbs on Sat and 43 on Sun. Never moved either day just sat there with a slow consistant pick.

Hey Spoondick, I mean tang, you are the guy that is full of sh**. I could outfish you anytime.

Post Thanks / Like

I still don't care. Any body can hide behind a screenname and throw insults. It examplifies the class you have. I had several friends that fished your "hot spot" and they did catch some fish but had much different numbers than you as I expected.

Who cleans these fish for you. I saw several baskets and they were all just like mine. Only fair fish but they still taste the same.

I also don't care that you think you can outfish me. I fish for fun, not greed and bragging rights. I do love a good story, but only a true one.

I have made MANY great friends on this site and we network to help each other be better fishermen and we have fun.

An insult from you is a compliment. We are very different fishermen. I'd rather bait my nephew's hook and remove fish. Now that is exciting. That is why I fish.

Walleye wacker, Stay safe on the water and God bless you.