Walleye???? Walleye???? Walleye???? Walleye????

Thread: Walleye????

Default Walleye????

Can anyone give me an up to date walleye fishing report in the island area? Say Niagra to the bass islands or east to the cedar point area? i am planning a trip for tues and trying to decide on perch or walleye. Had boat problems and combined with the weather have not fished for 2 weeks.

thanks in advance.

Baha299

walleyewacker Guest

I would fish for perch at this point. East of Kellys in 41 ft. The fish are decent and if you sort a little, you can average 3 fish per pound.

Fair numbers are still being caught in the West sister area and a few other areas. If I can get Getting Jiggy to weigh in, he can give some intel. He did well in the last week or so.

Blog Entries

Default perch

Friday went due S. of Kellys at water tower 50 perch in by noon, tried Saturday 22nd - wasn't that easy moved around to east side by noon, dodging rain, storm clouds and saw 3 water spouts. Got limit but had to keep a few 7-9 inchers.
    Sunday went because of the great day forcasted - directly to E. Kellys (38'), north of the pack that looked to be SE, got mine in 3 hrs (a few 9-10" had 1 11") - best day in a while!
    Rumor was walleye were being caught NE - E Kellys? Any body else heard anything?

Keep on fishing and reporting, good luck to all

Blog Entries

Default Fish fry sunday

Had a big fish fry sunday took the few we caught Sat and got the ones out of the freezer fresh erie perch is the best had a few walleye also gonna get back up asap any suggestions on a charter ? dont know who on this site has an oppening in Sept. let me know still working on my boat,

Default perch charter

Quote Originally Posted by MBLMIKE View Post
    Had a big fish fry sunday took the few we caught Sat and got the ones out of the freezer fresh erie perch is the best had a few walleye also gonna get back up asap any suggestions on a charter ? dont know who on this site has an oppening in Sept. let me know still working on my boat,
    I'm a Capt. for a western basin charter service of 3 boats.
    I have a few dates open for weekends in Sept. and Oct.
    Contact asap. Room for up to 6 passengers. Have a newer boat fully equiped.
    All you need is food and drink and a cooler to take home your catch.
    All 3 captains have fished Erie since we were kids and we love to fish.
    We dock near Davis Besse for easy reach of the reefs.
    Resonable cost for a day on the lake.
    Contact here for a reply.