sunday ohio northern pike fishing sunday ohio northern pike fishing sunday ohio northern pike fishing sunday ohio northern pike fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile sunday ohio northern pike fishing

well it was to windy for walleye fishing today, so stay home went to one of my favorite creeks in toledo ohio at a busy intersection, work an area 75 feet wide and roughly 150 long manage 5 pike an 18 inch, 22 inch 25, inch and 29
    inch and a 30 inch, all in two hrs from 3 to 5 pm. all pike were caught on
    No. 2 gold virbex spinners, had three other follow ups, could have work more area but very muddy banks from recent rains, and high weed grow on banks,
    I just letting everyone know there other great fishing close to home.

fbcoachfisherman Guest

Great job Wayne. I was crazy today and went out in front of Besse. Did not stay long as the waves were tight and the wind screamed. Dumb move, but my fishing window is closing fast with football coming.

I've fished the Portage and Maumee a fair share this summer and have had a lot of fun chasing the smallies, rock bass, and catfish. Got a 38" flathead this summer, personal best. I've seen the posts regarding the creeks around Toledo, but have never tried. Love the Pike. Went all the way to Alaska for trophy pike last summer. My son and I caught over 200 pike with over 25 in the 40" class. Have not caught a pike this year.

Enjoy your post. Thank you.

mike