fishing report 7-25-09 fishing report 7-25-09 fishing report 7-25-09 fishing report 7-25-09
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing report 7-25-09

4 guys waited the rain out and left the dock at 2pm. Boy was it a nice ride out with that south blow off shore but did it ever suck coming in. Anyways decided to stay close to shore ran 7 miles east out of cooley canal ran 4 boucer poles and we even tryed to cast but only managed 3 eyes one 21", two others 17" and a nice 11" yellow belly. Tough day out on the lake but my buddy who came in from Texas had a good time. Wish we could of sent him home with more fish. Also does anybody have an idea of how big a drift sock u need for a 24ft boat? I really need to buy one ASAP thanks and goodluck.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up eyes

i went out firday three guys came back with 9 i got my limited out of those 9 we went out twice storm blow us off one time went back out and they turn right on six came in about 20 min last three took about three hours

Jfish Guest

If you go to Cabelas.com or something like that, they will have a rating for the size of the boat you have. With this lake, I think the bigger the better because it can really kick up, but that's when the fishing is really good. You don't want to go over them too fast, but at the same time you need a good drift.

I'm even thinking about getting another sock even though the one that I have is rated for my boat. I only have an 18 1/2 footer so she can get tossed pretty good.