fishing reports 6-26,7-5,7-10 fishing reports 6-26,7-5,7-10 fishing reports 6-26,7-5,7-10 fishing reports 6-26,7-5,7-10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default fishing reports 6-26,7-5,7-10

sorry I'm posting some late reports couldn't find my password, anyways went on a charter on 6-26 ran 15 miles out of meinke's marina 3 miles north east of the turn around caught a 6 man limilt by 3pm 71lbs all caught by casting gold or copper weapons. Last Sunday went out with 4 guys about 1 mile north east of the turn around caught 14 fish from 9am to 2pm 24lbs most of them caught on a hammered silver blade with red beads really has to work for them. Today 7-10-09 caught a 4 man limit 2 miles north east of the turn around 49lbs in all caught 9 fish on a 4oz bottom bouncer with a gold blade which was funny because there wasn't much of a drift. the rest were caught on weapons with either gold, copper, or chartruse. Hopefully these fish stay in this area for a little longer. Alot of 13-14" throwbacks Its been alot fun goodluck.

Smile Thanks

Thank for posting that information. The only way this works fisherman, is if we share info.
    I went fishing Thursday evening for Perch by the new buoy by the shipping channel. It was rough for Perching, 3 and 4 footers, but we caught 23.
    Anyway, stopped at Butch and Dennys to get them cleaned. A guy was out around 12 miles, Northwest of West Sister and his wife caught a 38 inch Muskie. He's said he will have it mounted for her.
    This is the 2 one I heard about out of the lake. This one old woman from Michigan caught 1 around the Harbor Light about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    Any information on these fish you'ld like to share would be interesting.
    FredsterL.

Great post and thanks for sharing.

Default muskie

There has been reports at the mienkies marina of four muskies caught
    around the turn around by trollers in the last two weeks plus some steelheads. muskie were from 14 inches to 34 inches.

Thumbs up spoony

are the may flies hatching right know what do you use to catch them when the mayflies are hatching

It has been a huge hatch this year that has lasted 6-7 weeks. It should be very near the end if not over. It has been a week since I was up. Getting jiggy should have some intel on that subject. Good luck.

The hatch is pretty much over. They were catching eyes 3 miles north of Wild Wings this weekend. I thought they would move in one more time before the move east. (they do it every year) They are using about everything to catch them. Cranks, mayfly rigs, and harness's. My new fave is the J-7 Rap.

Thumbs up 7-10

Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Jiggy View Post
    The hatch is pretty much over. They were catching eyes 3 miles north of Wild Wings this weekend. I thought they would move in one more time before the move east. (they do it every year) They are using about everything to catch them. Cranks, mayfly rigs, and harness's. My new fave is the J-7 Rap.
    did you fish friday we did in the afternoon from 3:00till 10:00pm and only got two eyes was up three weeks ago and got five lost 2 at boat this was at walnut creek thanks you

No we didn't fish till sat morning.

Thumbs up planer boards

spoony how slow can you troll before the boards wont work we where going .5 and the boards fall behind and come in to the back of the boat they are made of pine would that make a dif