Report July 4, 5 and 6th Report July 4, 5 and 6th Report July 4, 5 and 6th Report July 4, 5 and 6th
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Report July 4, 5 and 6th

4th - Went for a short perch trip the 4th to get away from the inlaws (outlaws). Fished for 1 1/2 hours off F can on the impact area and kept 3 man limit. Nothing huge, but very tasty.

5th - Got some good intel from my buddy Getting Jiggy. Made the run up with my brother-out- law. Hit the spot at 8pm or so and set lines and scooped 9 fish, 8 keepers by 10:30 or so. Very nice quality fish. My brother-out-law is terrible with the net! He thinks he is playing tennis or something.

6th - Went back to the spot from the earlier evening, hooked one right from the get go and my brothere-out-law knocked him off. Then NOTHING for hours. Mayflies covered the screen from top to bottom. When the mayflies cleared up, things picked up. We pulled 15 fish and kept our 12. Very nice fish. I have a phone pic of my 6 best. 1 fish 31.25, 1 fish 24", 1 fish 25", 2 fish 26 and 1 a hair over 27. An honest 40 pounds with 6 fish. Any one that wants a text pic, PM your cell #. If my brother out law was any better with the net, we would have landed 19.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mike the fish netter......NOT!!!

If you want to have fun, send that goof a text and ask what he charges for fish netting lessons. Please keep it G rated. 419-566-0271. He is seriously the worst net man ever!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile walleyes

could you give me a location for walleyes? Due to bad health have only fished once this year. Will be up this weekend and could sure use some help. Thanks Phil

Post Thanks / Like

Phil-
    I set lines on the NE side of W Sis and trolled North Sunday evening. Monday I set in the same spot and trolled South East all the way to the East side of the can on Niagra reef. I literally caught fish the whole way. The boats that went another 10 miles out caught fish at a faster rate as they were schooled up tighter.