anglers wanted anglers wanted anglers wanted anglers wanted

Thread: anglers wanted

Blog Entries

Default anglers wanted

Walk-on friday the 29th still have openings, we will drift if there is enough wind but we are trolling if it flat time to fill the box FISH ON!!!!!!!! to
    pm me if intrested
    anyone that knows how to attach postings please leet me know, i want to post the pics from our other walk-ons including the 10 plus from bigtracker!!!

Jasper302 Guest

If you want to e mail them to me and I'll host and post them for you.

[email protected]

Dennis

WannaWalleye Guest

Default June 2nd

Great walk on idea. I am coming up to area and will be able to fish on June 2 if you have a partial group ask about that date. WannaWalleye. [email protected]

Default GO west.

Hey Dave,
    Left you a p.m.
    I went up to the lake last sat. Got ther early and was fishing by 6:30. Didnt even have all the lines in the water yet and caught a nice fish. We were fishing north of kellys by gull island. The kicker motor quit on me and we were stuck with nothing else to do but drift fish. WE ended up with a few but nothing to brag about. I dont think the fish are over that far in big numbers yet. Ther are some really big fish over ther though. Later in the day we got some minnows and went perchin. A guy right next to us got one over ten on a spreader rig and we picked up a 7 1/2. We were on the east side by the airport. about 28 ft. Would like to try west this weekend but IM not real familiar with that end . I think we are going to put in at Fenwick and from there Im in the dark. Appreciate any help you can give.
    Thanks
    Agent "H"

Fishing near Kellys should be pretty darn good right now. The weather just hasn't been very kind to me. I had a decent evening over there a week ago Monday. If you are going to put in Fenwick's, you will likely run north to 30 fow and start your troll. This weekend is perfect. West winds. Just set up with the wind at your back and run toward Dcan(East). You should pick fish the whole way. ......Have a backup plan if that kicker won't work. Troll with the main engine and slow it down with a drift sock or a couple of 5 gallon buckets. This has worked for me in the past. Good luck

Default walidave

how much when and what time let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Walidave View Post
    Walk-on friday the 29th still have openings, we will drift if there is enough wind but we are trolling if it flat time to fill the box FISH ON!!!!!!!! to
    pm me if intrested
    anyone that knows how to attach postings please leet me know, i want to post the pics from our other walk-ons including the 10 plus from bigtracker!!!
    Capt. Dave will get you on the fish. Enjoyed taking my first 10 pounder aboard your boat. Walk-on charter worked out great for me. Thanks again Walidave!