Perch 9/10 Perch 9/10 Perch 9/10 Perch 9/10
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Perch 9/10

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perch 9/10

Beautiful morning on the lake. 1st trip up since late June. 30 gold beauties from 7-11:30. Really nice fish. 12 lbs. Bite was fair until 830 then slow until 11 and boom. Spreaders with no bling and shiners. G can area all by my self. Most boats were closer to G or west of G. Fairly light bite early.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Perch 9/10

Yes it was a very nice day on the lake, however at my end the perch were not cooperating. From A can in toward Mergers marsh fish were not active..made numerous moves, Lots of marks but no biters, plenty of farm animals but only 4 keeper perch. Nice day for a ride...perch would have made the ride better but......

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dan, I might have seen your cooler of nice Perch at the drawbridge marina gas dock. Nice chunky fish caught from same area you fished.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes sir. Had boat problems. Since I hadn't been up in 11 weeks zebras polluted my prop and exhaust and I could not get up on plane. Unbelievable. The Drawbridge boys had me power washed and delivered back to my dock in an hour!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep the Draqbridge boys have always been great. I ran charters out of there for 35 years. My 22 Pursuit is docked there and going to go out by my self in the morning...are you fishing or want to tag along?

Post Thanks / Like

Another successful morning. Bite was early today. I caught 15 of my 30 in the first half hour at daybreak. Same location. Back at the dock before 10. Probably released 12-15 to grow up.

Post Thanks / Like

60 nice fish again today .same spot from 7-12:30. Nothing steady but good size. 24 lbs at cleaners.

Post Thanks / Like

Tough day yesterday. We managed to get 29 of 60. Dishes from 7-2. Fair bite until 8 then went dead. Surface temp went up 4 degrees since Tuesday. We tried several spots around the G can area.