11/16 report 11/16 report 11/16 report 11/16 report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 11/16 report

Post Thanks / Like

Default 11/16 report

Another beautiful day on the big E. We once again fished the Western Basin. Todays guests from Michigan were not in the Brawl and just wanted freezer fish.

We worked males off East of the islands in 30 ft of water for a quick and easy 24 of 20-24 inchers. We did have one 7.5 pounder but the rest were smaller. The wind was light and the water temps were mid 50s. We trolled faster today at 2.1 mph.

All color Bandits caught but white was best. We caught from 40 to 120 back unassisted. No white bass or sheep today.

We will be ashore until after Thanksgiving.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 11/16 report

Great job, and great report...thanks!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Fishing Tiger, well done! I was out there as well in the Western Basin and it was a quick limit, less than an hour and a half. Several times I struggled to set my lines because they would go off so quickly. Most of mine came high in the water column, 30 to 40 back. Also got several 20 to 24 feet down. White based bandits were the best, Purple wonderbread best color. A couple times when I was trying to put the planer board on I would feel a tug and had a fish on. Just one of those crazy good days. I was fishing mostly 38-42 fow but caught a few in shallower as well. 1.7 - 1.9 was my speed most of the time.
    Lynn

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lynn,
    I felt your pain, lol. It was a magical day for sure. Memories of days like this help get us through those humbling days when they have lock jaw.

Congratulations and we are glad you had an awesome day.
    Mike