Perch fishing past month Perch fishing past month Perch fishing past month Perch fishing past month
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Perch fishing past month

Been a while since I posted on here so a little catch up time. I spent the month of august in NY salmon chartering on Lake Ontario and we had a ball with a very successful season up there. I returned to Lake Erie and started perch fishing out of meinke fishing between a can and the Toledo light. The fishing there has been fantastic the whole month. We have had 120 and 180 perch trips on several occasions the bite has been fly rigs with a bottom hook added the whole month and cutting minnows into 3-4 hunks and just putting a small piece on for bait. It seems to simulate the gobs of water fleas they are spitting up when you catch them. We have not used a whole minnow the entire month. I also went on an antelope hunting trip with some customers from South Dakota and I harvested my first Antelope with a bow. Been a great couple months. I will begin walleye fishing again next week between Huron and Cleveland through the end of the season. I still have some open days in October and November if anyone wants a trip give me call. Tight lines to all.
    Perch fishing past month-img_6427-jpgPerch fishing past month-img_6424-jpgPerch fishing past month-img_6417-jpgPerch fishing past month-img_6368-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Perch fishing past month

Congratulations on the antelope, I got one with a bow a few years ago in Casper WY. I was on a watering hole and saw badger, mule deer and all kinds of Golden Eagles. Good luck with the walleyes