May 12 report May 12 report May 12 report May 12 report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: May 12 report

Post Thanks / Like

Default May 12 report

Pretty slow evening. Set up at 5 or so. The wind started to blow East to about 15 and fishing was rough. We landed 3 decent eyes and missed a few. The highlight of the evening was firing up the boat grill and eating venison backstraps wrapped in bacon, venison chops, brats and spicy grilled roma tomatos. Who can complain???

Labshavit Guest

Spoontang you captured my heart with that feast! LOL.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default tuesday5-12

i got to get my son on the school bus at 9 so left dock at 10 fished to 4 got 2 man limit on gold weapons with no 4 colorado blades low and slow used bottom bouncers they caught 2 we fished 22-25 ft of water between a and L can caught tons of white perch and a few throw backs that were under 15 inches thats a good sign feels good to catch them casting worms again my favorite way of fishing 12 fish 30 pounds only a couple sheephead it was slow first couple hours only had 1 then wind picked up a little and we got 7 in a hour then a slow pick the wind calmed down again great day on the lake give me a southwest wind with a 2 ft chop and walleye fever is on

Post Thanks / Like

No doubt timing is everything. It is consistant with a little chatter on the radio. Some fish were caught on a gold hatchet blade. I hate the freaking East wind!!!!!!!