9/10 report 9/10 report 9/10 report 9/10 report
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 9/10 report

Post Thanks / Like

Default 9/10 report

We are scheduled for a Perch trip tomorrow so we went out today to scout some spots. We fished from the Marblehead light house to S Bass around Kelley's back to the lighthouse. We worked 23 - 35 ft of water.

To make a long story short the best depth was 30 ft. We had one spot we picked up 30 and the rest just a few each. But to be fair, we never gave them a long shot as we were just hunting. 2 spots we zeroed. We brought in 45 for the freezer.

While the bite was slower than a few weeks ago, the sizes are getting better. We had no throw backs. One was 7 inches but everything else was 8 to 10 with a couple bigger.

We had one big cat off the lighthouse, a couple sheep, one white, and 3 Gobies.

We used our typical hunting rig (drop shot rig) with half an emerald on each hook.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 9/10 report

Thanks for the update, Mike. I hope today brings a great report.

I fish the same areas quite a bit. Off Marblehead is hit or miss for me. Have sat with a pack of other boats, moving to various depths and marks with nothing to show some days. I used to frequently perch fish off Cedar Point (house with red roof) and hit them pretty good in October (large size, large quantity). I'm docked out of Sandusky so have not ventured off G can or Green so am always looking for good spots around Marblehead, Kelleys and Cedar Point...

-Stox