8-5 -2023 ~ back as soon as the weather says i can 8-5 -2023 ~ back as soon as the weather says i can 8-5 -2023 ~ back as soon as the weather says i can 8-5 -2023 ~ back as soon as the weather says i can
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 8-5 -2023 ~ back as soon as the weather says i can

Looks like I have not missed much~!
    Got the wife things done, and not seeing any post, so maybe I did not miss much.
    Hope the bite is not done , in the past they hit hard and they it was gone, just saying, looking to pull some teeth soon, if the weather says so,
    Be safe, tight lines and back when the weather permits.
    ~ Water Dog

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 8-5 -2023 ~ back as soon as the weather says i can

My wife and I made it out yesterday Fished close to G can The flies were biting better than the perch, We caught 27 in four hours. More boats were to the west of us but I stayed were I was at and enjoyed be alone lol

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Dog.
    I don't claim to be a percher in your class. But we Perched South of Green yesterday. Picked up a mess just shy of a double limit in a couple hours. There were 100's of boats and I didn't see many jerking. I trusted my electronics and found a nice school away from the mass of boats.
    We used Crappie rigs with cut in half frozen emeralds.

Hopefully they will hold a little longer for you. We will be back Walleyeing when the weather settles.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

It's interesting to hear about your recent fishing experiences. While you had success perching south of Green with a good catch and utilized your electronics effectively to find a productive spot, it seems like the situation was quite different for me and my wife. We fished close to G, and even though the flies were more active than the perch, we managed to catch 27 in four hours. We noticed more boats to the west, but we stayed put and enjoyed some solitude. It's true, sometimes the bite can be unpredictable, with fish hitting hard and then disappearing. Hopefully, the conditions will improve for us soon. By the way, you remarked about school, I wanted to say that I am also a student and in order not to fall behind, I prefer to use this source https://papersowl.com/examples/american-imperialism/ because there is a lot of useful information here and I would say it pertains to general development, in fact I am amazed that now you can go fishing and come back with a lot of information.
    Last edited by christopher23cwx; 09-01-2023 at 06:05 AM.