walk-on walk-on walk-on walk-on
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: walk-on

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default walk-on

Fishing alittle slow this morning with out the wind. Still caught some and size was up, got one almost 26. We never got a group together, my computer crashed and for some reason our laptop couldnt getin to walleye.com
    We are shooting for 5-15 at 630am anyone intrested feel free to pm me(4 spots left)
    Then regularly scheduled trips about every wedsday
    Captain Dave

Post Thanks / Like

It is a walleye conspiracy. They have developed technology and crashed your computer in liu of their demise. Great work on the walk on idea. Sounds like many a walleye fisherman will have the option to tear up some eyes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Conspiracy

First they shut down my computer,then they brought in a nasty wind storm. I think they are just scared! Im nort the wacker, but walleye beware! We managed 11 before mother nature made us return today largest was 26.5 Hope fully wind dies and we can go again soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default fish ohio sheepshead !

We got out friday 5/8/09 small boat in frt of davis bessie with small pack of boats nothing but sheepshead but they were fun ,caught about 20 fish ohio sheepshead a catfish and a small mouth with the storm coming in it kept us from going out to far on sat 5/9 we did a 6 pack charter out of lakeshore marina got blown in about 11am we only landed 10 fish, purple hair jigs ,bottom bouncers ,erie deries all caught fish the wind was fearsome got to be 6-8 footers around toussant reef by 11:30 so we headed in and fished 11 - 14 ft of water and picked up a few more captain took us in around noon said it was going to get worse on the way into channel caught a huge wave from the stearn and almost put us on the rocks but his quick action got us in safe small craft warnings out now I hope all will be carefull out there today and tomorrow its not a good time to venture out .

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default trying to fish weds or friday

Got a couple guys for both days fishing is picking back up after that nasty wind storm. Gonna have a blast fishing no matter how many show up