was mostly out north of kelleys from 6/4-6/11. 6 guys 2 boats.limits everyday. was tough bite a few days with size 6 blade harnesses in pink or purple patterns doing most damage with 1 oz inline back 30-40 ft. off board. caught some nicer fish on 4 oz bottom bouncer set up off the bow of boat but a ton of shorts on it also. bandits would have their window in the early morning but would go dead by 10 am for whatever reason. another great trip for us all in all. AND YES YOU ARE CORRECT THE BOATER ETIQUETTE SUCKS BUT ILL DEAL WITH IT TOO!lol i mainly troll also and try to pick a decent line with no traffic but without fail seems like u get lined up on a path and out of nowhere its head on collision time. i also us navigation lock on ipilot to steer my 18' tracker. lets me actually fish instead of drive especially on wind days. just pay attention and i can zig zag that thing just about anywhere. my dad the last 2 years took his tracker proguide 16' and he made it thru everyday again and was def a day or 2 with 4-5' waves. but he had an issue were it seemed like everyone knew he was smallest boat out there and was almost like they deliberately pick him out and cruise right by him. i was laughing my ass off, but him not so much.