Latest from Wild Wings Latest from Wild Wings Latest from Wild Wings Latest from Wild Wings
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Latest from Wild Wings

Didnt get out today had minor repair(alternator) but seen many nice walleye at cleaning station so i inquired. Most said they were wormin in a little deeper water. Between the reefs and the cans. trollers are getting fired up with some nice catches coming in. mostly cranks and reef runners spoons startn 2 come in to play astey get deeper. More top end average fish showing up now
    (22"-25")
    Question for viewers do you think people would go on more walk-on trips if they were on smaller boats like my 27 so they didnt have to deal w all the people on a headboat? Seems like a lot of anglers cant get a boat filled so they dont go?Considering setting up one day aweek just for this and want some input from the fisherman on this site.
    Thank You Captain Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I like your idea. A 6 pax charter sharing expense as a mixed group. It gives the couple, single or small group another option to fish. I think it sounds good. It is also a great way for newbies to get on board and learn a little bit about fishing. Your idea has my vote.

Are you seeing any monster coolers of fat fish yet. That is what I like. When the females wake up and feed hard. Bar none, my favorite time to hit it hard.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Walk ons

The walk on idea sounds like a workable way to run charters it you can do it on a regular scheduale.
    I run 4 person charters out of Cooley Canal on a 26' boat, with the close spring fishing I can keep my prices down for the working man that does not have a lot of extra money with todays economy. Good Luck with your walk ons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Small boat charters !

I like it my boat is to small to go out on some days I am considering a larger boat but cant see it any time soon a walk on boat would be a great idea . how would you schedule trips ? could trips be set up over this site ? or some other means keep me posted I have an auto repair shop in columbus and can get away during the week sometimes if I plan well

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Sounds like a really good idea Walidave

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default trips

I am not sure how we are going to set them up yet, have had lots of personal messages about them . Think im gonna call em walk on wedsdays,You will be able to personal message me if intrested probably gonna start if intrests keep up as soon as next week

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default wow

got a lot of responses on a walk-on on my boat in wild wings some asking for trip on friday already anyone else intrested please let me know need at least 1 more to go

Post Thanks / Like

I've tried to send a personnal message 3 times but am unable to.

Labshavit Guest

Sounds good put me and one of my buddies on your list.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Sorry

I am sorry for the slow responces today we wer killing the walleye and just couldnt leave.