Where to stay near the islands with a boat? Where to stay near the islands with a boat? Where to stay near the islands with a boat? Where to stay near the islands with a boat?

Default Where to stay near the islands with a boat?

Got a new boat (commander elite 20/50)this winter. Been up to Erie a handfull of times with guides and finally broke down and got a boat big enough for Erie. Within reason. I’ve been doing google searches for lodging and have found the Arlington inn? That has docks and lodging. Just wondering if anyone had suggestions for lodging with a boat and trailer, that’s safe enough to leave ur stuff in ur boat? Or a place to stay that has a dock. So u don’t have to load and unload every day?

Default Re: Where to stay near the islands with a boat?

I have docked my boat at Fenwick and they let you park your trailer there. I have never had a problem leaving all my equipment in the boat.I tayed at Wild Wings, Seabreeze have several trailers there and will rent them out.
    I have also stayed at Turtle Point, the dock is included in the price, It is a little tight there. I have also stayed at Arlington. I am sure there are a lot more places because the whole area cater to the anglers.

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    I have docked my boat at Fenwick and they let you park your trailer there. I have never had a problem leaving all my equipment in the boat.I tayed at Wild Wings, Seabreeze have several trailers there and will rent them out.
    I have also stayed at Turtle Point, the dock is included in the price, It is a little tight there. I have also stayed at Arlington. I am sure there are a lot more places because the whole area cater to the anglers.
    Awsome. Thanks I'll check those out.

Wild wings wont allow boats on the grounds anymore if you stay there. When i stay there in the trailers i have to park biat and trailer at a buddies house down the street.