Teaming up? Teaming up? Teaming up? Teaming up?

Thread: Teaming up?

Default Teaming up?

Looking to come up for a few days with my nephew and his friend so want to do my best to keep them on fish so was wanting to see if people would like to network together and share information to help us all be more successful. Hopefully lake won't be too roughed up after blow. We are going to fish this Friday through Sunday which is the 5th-7th of May. Was wanting to fish around islands but if it's muddy I will push east to huron or lorain. If anyone is interested I could start a group text?

Default Re: Teaming up?

Will you be fishing or trolling?

I'll be there May 5-9. You can text me at 616 915 9641. I'll let you know how we're doing and you can do the same. We were also thinking about going over to the Huron area depending on the results out of the PT Clinton area.

I am 100% in. coming up with my brother in law and we both love to fish but the "big lake" always seems to kick my butt on finding fish. Don't have the best fish finder and I don't trust my ability to just find a spot out of the blue so always end up trying to chase charters which never works for me (had the boat 3 years, only netted 1 walleye so far ) Coming out of Marblehead area and our boat is called "The Island Dog"

Number is 614-738-3131. Wanna start a group chat including addeline?

I'm in. We're going to be launching from east harbor Saturday morning and possibly Sunday morning too, probably hanging around the islands. Mostly casting/drifting, maybe some trolling. Definitely amateurs but we usually pick up a couple fish (though I'm not sure what to expect this weekend with all the rain and now a wind shift).

Rob four4oh-7ate5-6too13 Thanks!

Sounds great guys. My number is 317-270-7006. I guess we are going to hit Detroit river tomorrow to jig some up then head to islands or further east depending on bite Saturday and Sunday. I'll start a group text guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Eriewalleye23 View Post
    Sounds great guys. My number is 317-270-7006. I guess we are going to hit Detroit river tomorrow to jig some up then head to islands or further east depending on bite Saturday and Sunday. I'll start a group text guys!
    sounds good.

I would spend the money for a charter or maybe do a walk on charter and get educated. Compared to the running
    and spending gas money you would be much better off. I did 13 years ago when I started and have not looked back.
    Even after finding fish there are many other factors to catching fish. Just a suggestion.

I have to agree with PDnaz, I have went out with a couple of charters and learned a lot about jigging and drift casting. I booked a day with Juls for later this month just to learn more about trolling and some inside tips.

Been marking some good fish near Marblehead lighthouse and just west of there, but not a lot of action. Been drifting and casting. Happy to share info. Giving a try again tomorrow.