4-3-09 thats why its fishing 4-3-09 thats why its fishing 4-3-09 thats why its fishing 4-3-09 thats why its fishing
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default 4-3-09 thats why its fishing

Some boats have all the "luck" We did ok yesterday morning from the looks of things 2 adults,4 kids 19 walleye, kids caught most! Afternoon trip and todays morning trip didnt go so hot! tried all the same places and then some managed 9 lastnight and only 8 this morning between 4 adults just didnt seem to be reel active Hope everyone else did better.
    Captain Dave

Post Thanks / Like

If your "luck" comment was in reference to my post maybe you misunderstood. When six people are fishing on a boat, all using the same lure and basically fishing the same way and one or two guys catch all the fish some of it may be luck. Our captain worked his tail off to find and put us on fish just like your post said. Also my post like yours said we were happy to catch what we did based on conditions. I hope things improve with the weather this week and you're able to catch limits.

Doug

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default misunderstood

By no means was i pointing anything at you, i am sure your captain did his job the best he could like we all do. I was refering to some of the others in my own marina that did exceptionally well while most of us struggled to do ok. My clients and I were very content on having a nice day of fishing and the kids caught there first walleyes thats what it was about. I am not a braggar or do i bash peoples fishing or other captains please dont take me wrong! I am more than happy when people have fun whether or not they "limit" means nothing as long as they have a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the response. Your outlook is why I'm trying to get my 12 year old son up for our trip the end of June. Love's to fish, good at it but a little scared of the big water. I know he would have a blast if I could get him up there. Keep catchin and postin I enjoy reading them.

Doug