4/24 & 4/25 4/24 & 4/25 4/24 & 4/25 4/24 & 4/25
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 4/24 & 4/25

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4/24 & 4/25

Other than Juls and Tiger I haven't seen much here lately and because of the wind lately I certainly understand! Catawba was pretty empty the last 2 days. Long story short, it was a bit rough Monday and of course rainy yesterday. My Dad who is 76 and I smacked them good up around North Bass in 34-36 FOW. Many colors worked but the best have had a little chartreuse in them. Purple has been good too. Speed 1.6-1.9. Bandits at 25 to 100 back with about 75 being most active.

One thing to note is that being an idiot yesterday and forgetting my offshores in my truck, I ran back in from North Bass. Being concerned with the pending rain I checked the water just west of Green Island. It looked decent and is clearing up. We got 6 there and then popped back up to North Bass for another relatively quick 6.

Great fish with many 4-6 pounds and nothing under 20.

Tight lines....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 4/24 & 4/25

Ouch! That's a long ride when you forget something important in the truck...cha-ching!

Thanks for the report. I didn't do a report yesterday, because the fish pics I THOUGHT I took were not on my phone for some reason, and I wasn't feeling well after eating a burger at a local joint yesterday afternoon. We only went 9 for 12 yesterday...so, it wasn't a stellar day for my Wisco crew, and it was cold to boot....ugh. Come on warm weather!

I'll do a report today. Launching out of Vermilion again today, though, and hoping my guys have more fish to play with.... Fingers crossed!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck today. I'll be West of NB today and tomorrow....with my boards Lol. We had a 2 man limit in 2 hours Monday.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report thank you.
    I am scheduled out Saturday. Hopefully we can sneak a good day before the next blow.
    Mike