Sorry., tried to help Sorry., tried to help Sorry., tried to help Sorry., tried to help
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry., tried to help

I tried posting 2 very long threads from my phone and computer and it did not allow me to for 4/6-4/8. Tough fishing. If anyone wants details text me at 607-857-4628. Fished out of Catawba then Mazurik's then Huron. Other folks here are lot better than me anyway, just thought I would share. We boated 10 and dropped maybe 6. very rough and very muddy water.

Water and forecastes look great now and many were doing well jigging the reefs when the troling was not good.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Sorry., tried to help

Does this thing timeout or something for the longer threads? I see it was auto-saving as the post was extensive.

Post Thanks / Like

That is so frustrating to make a long post on your phone and lose it.Or it doesn't post.But I have not seen a problem with having long posts.I see plenty on here.But thanks for posting though.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll jump on tomorrow and try again. Long story short...we marked tons of fish everywhere. So as soon as the water clears a bit I think it's gonna be awesome. Guys I met at the hotel smashed them jigging so all is good!