Port clinton, ohio 2023 new year's walleye drop your free front seat ticket Port clinton, ohio 2023 new year's walleye drop your free front seat ticket Port clinton, ohio 2023 new year's walleye drop your free front seat ticket Port clinton, ohio 2023 new year's walleye drop your free front seat ticket

Default Port clinton, ohio 2023 new year's walleye drop your free front seat ticket

ARE YOU A DIE HARD WALLEYE FISHERMAN? GOT NOTHING PLANNED FOR CELEBRATING NEW YEARS EVE!

THIS IS YOUR FREE FRONT SEAT TICKET TO WATCH THE 26TH ANNUAL PORT CLINTON, OHIO “WALLEYE DROP”, ORGANIZED BY THE WYLIE WALLEYE FOUNDATION

WATCH HERE:
    Wylie Walleye Foundation Home - Wylie Walleye Foundation

OR HERE:
    - YouTube

What is the Walleye Drop? It’s one of Western Lake Erie’s most iconic New Year’s Eve celebrations. In Port Clinton, "The Walleye Capital of the World", the annual Walleye Drop will be streamed live by Buckeye Drone starting at 9pm

During Walleye Madness @ Midnight, Wylie Walleye the mascot of Port Clinton will drop from the sky to kick off the New Year, followed by a fireworks display over the waters of Lake Erie.

The brand new LED lighted Wylie Jr, a 20-foot-long, 600-pound fiberglass Walleye, has been ushering in the New Year in Port Clinton since the 1997. Back then Wylie was made simply of paper mache, now 26yrs later 1000’s brave the cold and gather to await Wylie Jr to descend as a New Year begins.

This event has got so big they are simulcast on split screen with the Times Square New Year's Ball in New York City.

https://www.yahoo.com/.../walleye-drop-2022-includes...
    WALLEYE DROP IN 2022 INCLUDES NEW ATTRACTIONS

Port Clinton Walleye Drop live and in-person as northwest Ohio partygoers say hello to 2022 - YouTube
    PORT CLINTON WALLEYE DROP LIVE AND IN-PERSON AS NORTHWEST OHIO PARTYGOERS SAY HELLO TO 2022

Annual Walleye Drop, Popcorn Drop go virtual to ring in 2021 - YouTube
    ANNUAL WALLEYE DROP 2021

Default Re: Port clinton, ohio 2023 new year's walleye drop your free front seat ticket

I can't stay up that late...lol For everyone going...have a great time!
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Default Re: Port clinton, ohio 2023 new year's walleye drop your free front seat ticket

Looks like there was a great crowd last night, in downtown Port Clinton, for the walleye drop.
    Attached Images Attached Images Port clinton, ohio 2023 new year's walleye drop your free front seat ticket-7894cb43-3905-46a3-bf8f-f74a75f95580-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    Looks like there was a great crowd last night, in downtown Port Clinton, for the walleye drop.

Strange what happened Saturday morning when I checked the WYLIE WALLEYE FOUNDATION Website. The LINK to their YouTube Channel to watch it live was gone. Then I checked the LINK to their YouTube Channel - YouTube but when I clicked the LINK it said Video unavailable This video has been removed by the uploader.

A while later when I checked the WYLIE WALLEYE FOUNDATION Website the LINK was back up so I clicked on to take me back to their YouTube Channel but it was under a new YouTube Address Walleye Drop 2023 Port Clinton, Ohio. - YouTube

At 4pm there was suppose to be the start of the Walleye Drop festivities but when I checked it a few times there was nothing but it said "Waiting for Cliff Franks (from Buckeye Drone) December 31, 2022 at 4:00PM" and even now it still says that. With a little more searching on YouTube I did find and you as well Walleye Drop 2023 Port Clinton, Ohio. - YouTube Walleye Drop 2023 Port Clinton, Ohio. Cliff Franks in which you can still watch the Walleye Drop festivities from the beginning.