Huron report Huron report Huron report Huron report

Thread: Huron report

Default Huron report

JohnN invited me to fish with him out of Huron public launch this morning. The north dock has been removed, the south dock is still in. I had my box of lures to pick out on the port side, while John had his to pick out and choose depths on the starboard side.

We fished mostly Bandits in 30 - 36 f.o.w., from 55 - 80 back, @ 1.5 m.p.h. As the bite slowed, we made a few turns, changed a few colors and ran them a little further back or added 2 oz. weights, then decided to change course to mark more fish. Finished before noon with a dozen nice size walleye, Each of us had an Orange Crush working well the latter part of the morning, as we exchanged lot of ideas and tactics to make this a memorable outing for 2 followers of W.L.E. Fishing Reports.

Default Re: Huron report

Great job! It was a nice day to be on the lake yesterday. My friend and I went out to catch some fish for the "Back to the Wild" wildlife rehabilitation center, and managed to get 10 in a few hours, but we had gone out of Mazurik's, and stayed west.

We would have had 11 fish, but I threw one back after going hours with only one fish in the cooler, and thinking the bite wasn't going to get better for us, and we had puppies to get back home to. But, then we got into them and put a bunch in the cooler in our last hour. lol That was a lucky fish.
    Attached Images Attached Images Huron report-december-6-20221-jpg Huron report-december-6-20222-jpg Huron report-december-6-20223-jpg Huron report-december-6-20225-jpg 
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Default Re: Huron report

Nice catch, Them birds are going to eat well. Next time in the area I am going to look that place up. We only have a few Bald Eagles around Elkhart and they are hard to find. My wife and I always look for them when we get in your area