Huron, November 2-3 Huron, November 2-3 Huron, November 2-3 Huron, November 2-3

Default Huron, November 2-3

We fished Wednesday and Thursday out of Huron with good success. Beautiful weather obviously helps. We motored straight out to 38 fow both days and set up when we began to mark fish on the Helix. Thanks to information in Captain Juls reports, we fished bandits unassisted at 120 and 110 with the inside bandit down 40/40. All depths caught fish. We had the most success using bandits that were predominantly white. Black headed wonder bread, sea sick frog, ivory with red eyes were the best. We had two man limits by about 1130am. We launched about 7am and avoided most of the traffic at the ramp. Fish were not that concentrated and we caught a nice grade of fish both days, averaging 20-22" and about 3-5 lbs. Great way to finish the season. Have reservations at Little Ted's in the spring to start again. Great resource to have access too.

Default Re: Huron, November 2-3

Thanks addaline !! Appreciate the report.
    Fish as much as you can...we're not here forever.

Quote Originally Posted by addaline View Post
    We fished Wednesday and Thursday out of Huron with good success. Beautiful weather obviously helps. We motored straight out to 38 fow both days and set up when we began to mark fish on the Helix. Thanks to information in Captain Juls reports, we fished bandits unassisted at 120 and 110 with the inside bandit down 40/40. All depths caught fish. We had the most success using bandits that were predominantly white. Black headed wonder bread, sea sick frog, ivory with red eyes were the best. We had two man limits by about 1130am. We launched about 7am and avoided most of the traffic at the ramp. Fish were not that concentrated and we caught a nice grade of fish both days, averaging 20-22" and about 3-5 lbs. Great way to finish the season. Have reservations at Little Ted's in the spring to start again. Great resource to have access too.
    Glad my reports were able to help you....thanks for leaving your own report too! Nice job out there.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Juls View Post
    Glad my reports were able to help you....thanks for leaving your own report too! Nice job out there.
    Whenever I get a chance to come to Ohio to fish I always look for your reports first because they always have such great information. Hope to see you out on the water sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennD View Post
    Thanks addaline !! Appreciate the report.
    Glenn, I like your signature line. It reminds me of my favorite bumper sticker of all time. It said "I spent most of my life fishing...the rest of my time I just wasted"....
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)