9/14 perch report 9/14 perch report 9/14 perch report 9/14 perch report
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 9/14 perch report

Great perch trip this morning in western basin. We boated 120 4 man limit today. Mixed bag today with half 9-10” fish maybe a few bigger. Shiners laying on the bottom in the mud. 18’ of water today.
    9/14 perch report-6bfd1207-b3a8-4194-947a-6149e35bba16-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Default Re: 9/14 perch report

I appreciate your reports, they seem more of an advertisement of your charter than information on where you are catching fish, what lures/spoons/Bandits you are using, the colors that are working and how you are deploying them, dipsey, downrigger, how far out ect

I do not mean to put you down, more info would be appreciated. I use the information on the forum to choose lures, colors, locations and deployment methods. Thanks

I would like to politely disagree with the previous post especially with regard to your walleye reports. I always find your walleye reports helpful and informative. I've run into you several times at various launch ramps and you are always polite and helpful. Thanks for taking the time to post.

He told you shiners on bottom in 18 FOW Western Basin……pretty much all the info you would need other than his Actual numbers….Sam’s walleye reports are more than most Captains would ever disclose….My suggestion is book a trip with him if you want to know more.
    Thanks for the great reports Captain!

Wow, one of the few that takes the time to keep us informed and he gets banged. Keep it up Captain, we appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Wheezer View Post
    Wow, one of the few that takes the time to keep us informed and he gets banged. Keep it up Captain, we appreciate it.

Yes keep it up just seeing the pictures and a short story is great you and Jul,s always have great post and you take time from your busy day to let us know

Great catch Captain, Thanks for the update. When you travel 3 hours to fish it is nice to hear reports like this and to know you caught your limit is awesome

A couple of days of calm and there will be a thermocline again. Fish should come on hard. (Hope)

Thanks Captain. I have talked to you at a couple ramps an always been to share info. As others said traveling 3 to 4 hours to get ther it’s nice you are willing to share they are Biting.

It’s guys like this that keep captains from posting.