Jul's Jul's Jul's Jul's

Thread: Jul's

Default Jul's

How many of you out there miss Jul's post its like taking your favorite TV show off the air everyday we can not wait to see your post give us and update on whats going on up there with your new Boat and what ever.

Default Re: Jul's

100%
    Her posts are always full of information and entertaining to read at the same time. I suggested she write a book lol. Seriously, I would buy it and read it if she did. Be cool to hear some of her stories and plus get some bonus tips to help us weekend warriors out.

Waiting for pics of the new boat.

Miss you juls! You provide the most helpful info. I love in southern Ohio and your advice on Huron led me to limits. I can only make it a couple times a year. I don't need an exact location just general area.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohiofinlander View Post
    Waiting for pics of the new boat.
    I think she may be rigging her new Vexus.
    Polar Kraft Frontier 179 WT
    Yamaha 90 4 stroke
    Suzuki 9.9 EFI
    Minn Kota Terrova iPilot 80# w/ US2
    Lowrance Elite Ti2 9 inch
    Lowrance Elite 5x

Hi guys!
    Thanks for the kind words...I appreciate it very much!

I'm still waiting on the new Vexus, unfortunately, so it's going to be a while before I can post any reports.

I let the Ranger go back on July 31st, because the "expected ship date" at that time was 8/11, but that's not the case.

It still has another 7 working days to finish in production, as of right now as I type this. Then, it needs to get on a truck and ship up here to Ohio. Then, I have some other stuff my dealer needs to rig, before I can take it out, to break in the motors.

I'm hoping to be back to running trips by September 10th, at the soonest. Fingers crossed!

Believe me, no one wants me to post reports more than me! lol

Some things cannot be helped, due to this crazy world we live in now, due to all the issues caused by COVID.

It is what it is....deep sigh.

Juls
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

hey juls you could post a general report of what you've been hearing about where a good bite is...i'm sure you still "hear" what's going on from your contacts even though your not fishing...everyone would surely appreciate it...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman 2 View Post
    hey juls you could post a general report of what you've been hearing about where a good bite is...i'm sure you still "hear" what's going on from your contacts even though your not fishing...everyone would surely appreciate it...thanks
    Actually, nope....I've been golfing and gardening, and helping friends with the estate of a close friend who died a week and a half ago. I only see what I see on Facebook, and those guys only say, "Fast morning, everyone was reeling", and done in an hour and a half....but, that's over by Geneva. lol

I have heard it's tougher right now in the western basin. Your best bet, though, if you don't want to go that far east, is still out of Huron to Lorain. Sorry...that's all I know.
    Captain Julia "Juls" Davis
    [email protected]
    www.julswalleyefishingadventures.com
    https://www.facebook.com/JulsWFA?ref=br_rs
    Specializing in 1-3 person walleye and perch charters

good to here you are doing some very important things Family and friends come first fishing is just a big bonus

Hi Jul's it is always good to hear from you.
    I feel your pain. My new boat was supposed to ship Aug. 15 and got pushed back to Sept. 12. I am not holding my breadth on that. I just hope to get it in time to break in the motors before it gets too cold.

All the best.
    Mike