Perch Locations Perch Locations Perch Locations Perch Locations
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perch Locations

Default Re: Perch Locations

Several boat reports yesterday on FB that had about a mile SE of Green was lights out, several boat limits

Quote Originally Posted by ReelyFun View Post
    We had a tough day on Sunday as well around Green Island. I’m looking to go out again Friday, does anyone have any recommendations? It seemed like most people struggled last weekend but I’m hoping the bite picks back up this weekend.

That’s what I heard too. I’m going to try there tomorrow to start. I’ll report back whether it’s good or bad.

Any thing further west, closer to Toledo intake or light house? How is the algal bloom? Thanks

Fished on Thurday 8-18-22 South of the pack at Green Island from 9AM-12:15 PM. Slow bite until noon when they turned off completely. 2 of us finished with 24 perch 9-11 inches. (9 lbs at cleaners). Very few throwbacks and only a couple of junk fish. My fishing partner could not figure out the bite or we may have done better. Maybe someone else will post from that area. Lots of fish on the graph. Used goldies.

Baha299

Got started at 8 AM about 1.5 miles East of G can cause I saw good marks. The perch were on fire the first hour, more than half were 10.5”+ with the biggest being 12”. At 9 AM, the bite completely died, I couldn’t give away my minnow. I headed out SE of Green Island and caught nothing bigger than 7” which felt even smaller after the first spot. Called it a day with only 11 perch in the cooler.