July 2 Great morning on Lake Erie with this crew from southern Ohio. We had a first timer on this trip never been on the Great Lakes. He did a fine job today in the waves. We boated them their limits of nice walleye and Caleb and I reeled in 7 fish too. Decent bite on the spoons today. Back out for second trip shortly. 50’ Lorain speed 2.8 dipsy and weighted bandits.
Attachment 8070
July 2 Second trip was a good one we had to
Relocate the fish as they moved out of where we caught this morning. We found them and banged out limits for this Dayton ohio family. And Caleb and I reeled in our last 5 too. Beautiful out there today. 53’ a little deeper weighted bandits and dipsy.
Attachment 8071
July 3 Morning trip today was great other than the big waves and north east wind. We boated this crew from Ohio their limits of walleye and i reeled a couple too. Nice morning out there. 50’ dipsy and weighted bandits 2.8 mph Lorain
Attachment 8072
July 3 Second trip went good for Tyler a US marine on leave from North Carolina and his buddies. We boated them their limits of nice walleye and a couple for Caleb too. Happy 4th everyone enjoy your time with family and friends. Same program as this morning
July 2-5 trip reports-17d7eaaf-79b9-4e30-9f2a-0262cd3abbd8-jpg
July 5 Super great bite today after the rain passed. We boated this crew from Indiana their limits of walleye and Caleb and I reeled in ours too. The little dude was a fishing machine today he reeled and netted today, 8 limits ran thru the pork chop express today. Those walleye sure love those spoons right now. Back at it in the AM. Dipsy and weighted bandits 50’ 3.0 mph speed
July 2-5 trip reports-4c5984d2-ab3a-4f23-a90b-e4a0fbe19997-jpg