Not allot new to report but knowing things are not changing is good too.
We are still working North of Huron in the deeper water. And the bite is still good.

We started the riggers as usual small Michigan stinger spoons in Orange front Wonder bread and Perch osculating 37 to 42 over 47 ft. They started hitting immediately and constantly. NOTE: they have chewed most of the dots off the spoon I have been running but it is still working, so maybe it is the orange and white they like.

We ran 4 Bandits at different leads and colors but they never got touched. As the riggers were producing non stop we switched the Bandits out for spoons on 40 True Trips and 3 ounce in-lines, two each. The were run back 100 to 130 and also caught fish. Not as many as the riggers but steady. We were running the medium Stingers on these rigs. The best colors were Chicken Wing, Monkey Puke, and Hammered Silver Herring Bone. We didn't experiment much but I expect any color would work.

The one thing different is we hit a pod of 18 inch fish. I mention it as we have not been catching many 18s this year. We turned on it and got 10 of these almost clones off each other before they played out. We worked further south and a little shallower 44 ft and started catching the usual 15-16 inchers.

We did notice they seemed to like a little slower speed today, best speed was 2.3 to 2.5

It looks like I will be off the lake for a few days. Good luck to all.