I went out this morning but forgot to post and share the results until now. I launched my boat at Magee East Marina but there are a few other ramps around that area too. I went straight out to the "L" Can and started trolling toward the "B" Can. You can google the coordinates if you don't know where these Cans are. I understand that "A" Can also have active fish at this time.

I used worm harness on 3 oz bottom bouncers and spoons. I was by myself so I had three rods out. Two on worms and one on a dipsey with a spoon. I marked fish from 23 feet to 28 feet of water. There were a few mayflies so it will probably get worse in the next few days and weeks. This weekend should still be okay.

I got my 6 limit within 90 mins. It is much slower than last Friday where it took me around 45 mins. I think the fish is there but they are not as hungry. You will see a small pack of boats there but very spread out and most were trolling. There were some casting and drifting but I think trolling would produce the most and fastest as it covers more water.

Early in the morning, the wind was from the West and the waves were 2 feet or less. By 11am, the wind either shifted to the South or mostly gone. It was almost flat and the bite was also slowing down. It was good timing as I got my limit and headed back in.

I had 3 sheeps, 3 white bass and 1 cat fish. No perch.

Good luck fishing this weekend. By the way, the folks at Magee East marina are very helpful if you want information and they also have worms, ice and a good selection of tackle at reasonable prices (for a marina).