Fishing this weekend Fishing this weekend Fishing this weekend Fishing this weekend

Default Fishing this weekend

Well, what you guys thinking about the fishing this weekend. Looks like sat is no good but Sunday looks to be a chance. Winds are suppose to switch to the northeast sometime sun, anybody know what time that is. Looks like a low pressure cold front moving in. I'm thinking if we can get out early sun morning before the wind shift fishing may be ok. What you guys think

Default Re: Fishing this weekend

My windsurf forcast has it changing from SW to NW around noon Sunday.But expecting it to change.Plus chance storms all weekend.

Default Re: Fishing this weekend

Best information I have, pm thunderstorms tomorrow in PC. Winds today and overnight from the SW even though up to 17mph (windy.com). Winds will slow down overnight and tomorrow morning single digits out of the SW. The winds out of SW are not that strong and this direction is favored. If winds were N to E, I would take notice.

I predict plenty of walleye to be caught. The SW winds are going to have bait high in the water on the SW shoreline. The currents will push top water out and deeper water will fill in behind the wind bringing helpless baitfish tired from the spawn up to vulnerability.

Rickerd