Sorry for the late report but I got in late and was beat.

My fishing partner had some numbers he wanted to check out. I am always leery of passed down numbers from a friend of a friend. Especially those that report a ridge where I have never seen anything but flat. besides it was a run.
But he was covering the fuel so what the H#$@, we ran for it.

It was a late start but with the full moon the day bite is usually slow and we are not a crack of dawn boat like some, the lady will go un named, lol.

It was OK when we first got out there. BTW I can't share the location as it was not my spot. But the wind started building out of the north east. I could find no ridge but there was definitely a band where the bottom was reading harder on the solix. I will get out there on a calm day and see what the mega down imaging shows and maybe pull a sacrificial to see what comes up. There was allot of bait pods also.

The fish started coming deep. We took 6 on Rogues chrome blue oscillating 18-23 and 22-28 on the riggers. We had a rogue on one side and a super rogue on the other, it made no difference.
When the sun angle went down they started coming up and we started picking on Bandits. We caught at 50 to 110 back, there seemed to be no pattern to length but that had a color preference.

Pink Vampire was hot again and took 4 or 5. It seems to be an all or nothing color. It was hot Wednesday, zeroed on Thursday, and was hot Friday. Go figure.
Other producers were Carrot Top and Taco Salad with 2 each. Reflection and Reveal each took 1.

As important as what is working is what is not. We have had no luck with orange lately, Orange Crush and Chakli Brown have been dead for us the last few trips along with the darker colors in general.

We also had to slow it down a little. We have been trolling at 1.8 to 2.0 but they wanted 1.5 to 1.6 this time.

BTW we had a beautiful sunset over Catawba coming in, that would rival any sunrise pic posted from my favorite un-named lady captain. I will have to learn to post pics.