5/10 report 5/10 report 5/10 report 5/10 report

Thread: 5/10 report

Default 5/10 report

We decided to fish late and let the wind lay a little more and temps rise. It was a good call as the lake and weather were perfect. The fish not so much.
    I had told my guest about how well we were doing two weeks ago, but with last weeks blow the fish would probably be scattered and the bite slow.

We set up on some loose marks East of C can about 12:30. Water temps were 54.6 over 32 feet.

We used Bandits 60 to 85 back at 1.8 mph.

It was a slow pick and it took us until 5:30 to get our 12. We had one short and a sheep that went back. The grade of fish seems to be getting smaller out there as I guess the big girls have started moving further east. We had one 9 pounder 4 or 5, 4 pounders and the rest good eater 17 inchers.

All the fish came 60 to 85 back on every color bandit we pulled. Carrot Top, Taco Salad, Reveal, Blue Chrome, Bad Barbie (bold fruit dot), and several more, He was having fun trying different colors. Like I said they had no one favorite color preference today.

The plan is to hunt further East tomorrow. I will let you know how that works out.
    Mike

Default Re: 5/10 report

Thanks for the report.
    Rickerd