2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook 2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook 2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook 2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook

Default 2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook

Came is Saturday 4/23 and fished 6 days. Limits every day except Wednesday we only got 8. Fished around the wnw side of Kelly's everyday except Thursday. Rattlesnake was calling my name Thursday. Fish were big with several over 27. Biggest was just under 29. Also boated a huge small mouth. Best baits were Bandits in Chrome Barbie & purples and Slimshadys in pair-a-dice, ferm-enough & smokeshow shad. Smokeshow shad landed both the smallie and the 29 plus several others. Pair-a-dice was the rock star of the week boating at least 1/3 of all the fish we caught. Had a great week with great company and made some new friends at Little Teds. Thanks for all of the hospitality on and off the water and we will see you all next year.

Hook out.

2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-pair-dice-jpg2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-ferm-jpg2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-29-jpg2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-smokeshow-jpg2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-sunset-jpg

Default Re: 2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook

Quote Originally Posted by cohoho View Post
    Came is Saturday 4/23 and fished 6 days. Limits every day except Wednesday we only got 8. Fished around the wnw side of Kelly's everyday except Thursday. Rattlesnake was calling my name Thursday. Fish were big with several over 27. Biggest was just under 29. Also boated a huge small mouth. Best baits were Bandits in Chrome Barbie & purples and Slimshadys in pair-a-dice, ferm-enough & smokeshow shad. Smokeshow shad landed both the smallie and the 29 plus several others. Pair-a-dice was the rock star of the week boating at least 1/3 of all the fish we caught. Had a great week with great company and made some new friends at Little Teds. Thanks for all of the hospitality on and off the water and we will see you all next year.

Hook out.

2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-pair-dice-jpg2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-ferm-jpg2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-29-jpg2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-smokeshow-jpg2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-sunset-jpg
    Awesome report. Thanks for the shout-out!!
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)

BTW, for anyone that tried to purchase these patterns last week (Fermi-Nuff or Pair-a-dice), I have them back in stock now. I was on my week-long fishing trip with my dad, cousin and uncle, so I wasn't able to do any painting. We did great on those patterns too in MI waters. Other baits that stood out for the week were: Lemon Drop, Yoga Pants, Psycho Killer, Chrome Perch and Arkansas Shiner.

Lemon Drop
    2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-lemon-drop-fish_april_2022-jpg

Yoga Pants
    2022 Erie trip for the Crooked Hook-yoga-pants_fish_april_2022-jpg
    Last edited by slimshady; 05-06-2022 at 07:59 AM.
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)

thanks for the report and I like the way you show pictures of the baits with the fish and the names of the baits. Helps pick good color combinations for sure.

Rickerd