We waited for the fog to ease before heading out. The fog was still patchy so we set up a little closer than I would have like to Green and Rattle Snake but I don't trust some boaters judgement and I didn't want to get run over. There were several out there running to fast for the conditions. Picked a few but nothing to write about.

As the fog lifted we moved north east of Niagara and North West of Rattle Snake. We had non stop action for about three hours with multiple doubles and triples. I can honestly say I have no idea how many we actually boated. We kept 12 and released 3 pre spawn females and many post spawns and males.. Pre spawns are getting fewer and fewer. We also had several boards pulled back with no joy and a few just pulled off on way in.

The bite was deeper than what we had previously been targeting.

Depth was 32 and temp 48.5. What worked best was Bandits and Spros 95 to 110 back. Brown Marble Spro took 8, Carrot Top and Taco, Bandits 4 each. No other crank baits caught more than 1 or 2. We also took 8 or 9 on the downrigger,(we only fished one this trip as they have been slow), chartreus and red #7 Colorado harness slow cycled between 20 and 25 down.