Saturday Morning Report - Jigging then Trolling Saturday Morning Report - Jigging then Trolling Saturday Morning Report - Jigging then Trolling Saturday Morning Report - Jigging then Trolling

Default Saturday Morning Report - Jigging then Trolling

Made it out Saturday morning with a couple guys. Tried jigging in the D-River first for an hour, but that was no good. We put away the jigging gear and ran out into the Lake. Got set up for trolling by 8:15 or so and had our first pull back about 8:17. That was a drive-by, but then had another one that stayed on about a minute later. Got that one in and it was game-on for the next 2 hours. We were fishing shallow (9-13 FOW) in an areas of stained water that was much warmer than anything around it. Water temps were 48-49 in this area, and 43-45 around it. Best leads were 10-15 back and speed was 1.3 - 1.5. Ended up with 19 nice fish, one went back, then we switched to casting for a while. That only produced some white bass, so we called it a day.

We had met some customers of mine at the ramp, and they were fishing near us. They caught their first 3 fish on my "Blueberry Buckle" pattern:

Saturday Morning Report - Jigging then Trolling-blueberry-buckle-fish_april_2022-jpg

This one was hot for us ("Chrome Purplelicious"):

Saturday Morning Report - Jigging then Trolling-chrome-purpleishious-fish-2_april_2022-jpg

BTW, that is a brand new pattern that I don't have in my catalog yet, but after yesterday, I will be adding it for sure.

Go get em'. they are hot right now!
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)

Default Re: Saturday Morning Report - Jigging then Trolling

Sounds like a great time. I can't wait to get out and try my ND and Alabama bandits

Nice catch. Nice amo also

Quote Originally Posted by GlowStick View Post
    Nice catch. Nice amo also
    Thanks!
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)