4/6 second trip 4/6 second trip 4/6 second trip 4/6 second trip
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4/6 second trip

Default 4/6 second trip

Second trip today was a quick one thank goodness the storm is rolling in we had their limits of 18 fish in an hour and a half. The fish are on fire doubles and triples and full box quick. Great fun for the Missouri boys. Absolute blast showing off this fantastic fishery we are blessed with. P10’s 30/30 and 20/20 and bandits 100 and 90 no weight did the damage at 1.6
    4/6 second trip-9b81010b-bb7c-4b0d-8e6f-d3f29187e9b0-jpg
    Capt Sam "Porkchop" Downing
    [email protected]
    www.porkchopexpresscharters.com
    www.facebook.com/captwalleye/
    2017 North river seahawk 25. 27' long w/yamaha 300 and 9.9 kicker. Full garmin electronics package including 12" gps and chirp sonar, radar with satellite weather and radio, autopilot for main engine and TR1 autopilot for kicker has a private porta potty and seating for 8 under the roof.
    OFFERING 2 TO 6 PERSON CHARTERS FOR WALLEYE AND PERCH

Default Re: 4/6 second trip

ok nice catch.
    where are you fishing?
    ~Water Dog

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
    ok nice catch.
    where are you fishing?
    ~Water Dog
    This. I really appreciate the reports, but without a general area on where you were fishing, it doesn't help nearly as much.

exactly, this web site is to help members get on the fish. so help us do that.

I'm not judging the captains- it's their individual choice how much intel they want to share. It's their livelihoods. However, it's a big lake, with lots of fish for all of us

I really appreciate Juls, because she shares almost everything, unless she gets her secret spots from another captain- that's between them.

However, I'd like to see us weekend warriors putting out a bit more info to help each other out.

Quote Originally Posted by 350Industrial View Post
    I'm not judging the captains- it's their individual choice how much intel they want to share. It's their livelihoods. However, it's a big lake, with lots of fish for all of us

I really appreciate Juls, because she shares almost everything, unless she gets her secret spots from another captain- that's between them.

However, I'd like to see us weekend warriors putting out a bit more info to help each other out.

ok, the purpose, or I thought , was to help all fish better, and be on the fish, so if your posting then be honest and report your success, if you are just in it for the $$$ then the management of this web site lets to let me know. Water Dog

Cap Pork shared, generally, east of Kelly’s in the earlier reports. This report was viewed as “same program” as others, so I assumed he was east of Kelly’s. I combine that with Juls who said she started east of Kelly’s Saturday, and then all but admitted she moved to Huron based on her network info - but wasn’t specific because it wasn’t her intel. So, even through yesterdays reports, the best reports came from “east of Kelly’s” to Huron. Except Slim who fished muddy, shallow water In Michigan and got some hogs last weekend.

I was up last weekend, and got skunked, east of Kelly’s pulling bandits from 40-160 back, variety for colors and speeds. I’m new at lake fishing, chalked it up to not knowing when to move or how to find them to begin with.

I have been fishing east of Kelly’s island from the island all the way to Lorain and everywhere in between. The fish are moving and moving fast as they are starting to spawn. I have not found fish in the same spot two days in a row yet this year. We have had to work very hard to stay on fish. They are moving all over the place. This is the time that you must use your electronics to find active suspended fish and work them in water that is stained enough and not too much. I am a bit offended at the comments that I am in it for the money and that is it. If that was the case I wouldn’t share any of the information that I do. I feel it is unreasonable for someone to ask any captain exactly where they are fishing. A lot of time and money is invested in finding the fish they are working to satisfy their customers. Let’s face it north of Kelly’s or east of Kelly’s is a huge huge huge piece of water. Bottom line is work the water, work your graph, find fish and work them. That is what I do. Half the fun is the challenge of finding and catching the fish. I hope this helps…

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Porkchop View Post
    I have been fishing east of Kelly’s island from the island all the way to Lorain and everywhere in between. The fish are moving and moving fast as they are starting to spawn. I have not found fish in the same spot two days in a row yet this year. We have had to work very hard to stay on fish. They are moving all over the place. This is the time that you must use your electronics to find active suspended fish and work them in water that is stained enough and not too much. I am a bit offended at the comments that I am in it for the money and that is it. If that was the case I wouldn’t share any of the information that I do. I feel it is unreasonable for someone to ask any captain exactly where they are fishing. A lot of time and money is invested in finding the fish they are working to satisfy their customers. Let’s face it north of Kelly’s or east of Kelly’s is a huge huge huge piece of water. Bottom line is work the water, work your graph, find fish and work them. That is what I do. Half the fun is the challenge of finding and catching the fish. I hope this helps…
    I too was a bit surprised at those demanding more info. Some of your posts (just like all the reports) are more specific than others on location, some arent. It's clearly your livelihood and what is being shared has a reason on a day by day basis and I for one appreciate anything that a report chooses to share so hopefully a few rude posts didnt sour you to sharing what you're willing to. Clearly killing it, keep up the good work!

Please keep posting Capt Porkchop. I live my life vicariously through you and Capt Jules. You guys are my hero’s and at this point in my life, I can only wish I would of made decisions earlier in life that would of taken me down the path of a Charter Capt. Don’t let 1 person ruin it for the rest of us Porkchop/Jules addicts..

thanks!