4/6 second trip 4/6 second trip 4/6 second trip 4/6 second trip
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4/6 second trip

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 4/6 second trip

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Yeah dog Ive been posting my trolling trips here for many years.Don't perch fish so maybe that's why you you didn't read my posts or remember them.I don't recall you taking your boat east of Kellies fishing for perch or walleye.You seam to hang out off port Clinton from what I've read.Being a person who has posted here for some time,I was surprised you decided the charters should be including location. Very few people post exact locations when they report their fishing trips.Including my self.I have been fortunate to befriend some charter captains during the 45yrs I've fished Erie.Great people that go out of their way to help alot of us weekend warriors.They help me out with where the current walleye bites are occurring around the western basin.But I will not post that location information they provide me.Maybe a general location and all the pertinent info on speed,leads and color.
    I know you provide some great info for the perch fishermen too.I'm sure that helps them.But have noticed you sometimes don't reply to guys asking you questions after you post.So work on including that in your Waterdogs reports.
    hey bob, still don't see your fishing reports you comment a lot but no reports? I respond to questions via private message and not always on the posts. So what about your fishing reports?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: 4/6 second trip

Have not got out fishing yet.Boats not yet launched.But I will keep you in mind when I post.