First New Thread - NO PICTURES First New Thread - NO PICTURES First New Thread - NO PICTURES First New Thread - NO PICTURES

Default First New Thread - NO PICTURES

Left out of Mazula with all my other weekend warrior brothers and sisters. Went east of Kelley's. 2 people in the boat. Zero fish in the boat. Guess my user name matches our fishing skills. Wont give up till we get a limit of walleye, out of the greatest fishery known to man. Just a little salty with sarcasm..........

Default Re: First New Thread - NO PICTURES

Hang in there. It will happen!
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Poopstain View Post
    Left out of Mazula with all my other weekend warrior brothers and sisters. Went east of Kelley's. 2 people in the boat. Zero fish in the boat. Guess my user name matches our fishing skills. Wont give up till we get a limit of walleye, out of the greatest fishery known to man. Just a little salty with sarcasm..........
    Maybe your website handle is the problem. No offense, but that's the best you could think of? . I guess "Captain Skid-mark" was taken. On a serious note, sorry to hear about your skunking. What method were you trying? Trolling Bandits? I would highly suggest booking a trip with Captain Juls and learn from the best. You will learn more in that one day than 100 trips on your own. You may never be skunked again after that. She may require you to bring a cushion to sit on in her new boat (given your handle). Those seats are expensive!
    Last edited by slimshady; 04-04-2022 at 07:24 PM.
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)

Sir Slim, no offense taken....We were trolling bandits. Funny you say something about booking with Jules, she was taking out the same time we were Saturday and we said the same thing (maybe we said, "I bet they got a limit'") While it is frustrating to not catch fish, they call it fishing not catching for a reason. We will keep trying, planning on being up Saturday if the April blizzard holds off.

Lol,on that cushion for Juls new boat.Got a chuckle this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    Lol,on that cushion for Juls new boat.Got a chuckle this morning.
    Glad you found it funny, that was my goal.
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Poopstain View Post
    Sir Slim, no offense taken....We were trolling bandits. Funny you say something about booking with Jules, she was taking out the same time we were Saturday and we said the same thing (maybe we said, "I bet they got a limit'") While it is frustrating to not catch fish, they call it fishing not catching for a reason. We will keep trying, planning on being up Saturday if the April blizzard holds off.
    So at least you know you were at the right port. Just some other small detail must have been off. That's the thing about fishing. You can have most things right and miss one detail and get skunked. For example, when we were out on Sunday, we watched two other boats come within 1/4 mile of us, fish for a while and then leave (assuming they didn't catch any, or they would have stayed). They were out in the cleaner water and never came into the stained stuff. We didn't mark anything out where they were, but we marked a ton (and caught a bunch) of nice ones in the stained water. They probably have no idea just how close they were to "getting it right", but they were just a hair off. The missing detail was the stained water and the higher water temps in where we were. It was 37 where they were and 40 in the stained water where we were.

First New Thread - NO PICTURES-psycho-killer_fish_april_2022-jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady View Post
    Maybe your website handle is the problem. No offense, but that's the best you could think of? . I guess "Captain Skid-mark" was taken. On a serious note, sorry to hear about your skunking. What method were you trying? Trolling Bandits? I would highly suggest booking a trip with Captain Juls and learn from the best. You will learn more in that one day than 100 trips on your own. You may never be skunked again after that. She may require you to bring a cushion to sit on in her new boat (given your handle). Those seats are expensive!
    I'm wondering if the new guest was born at Sea....perhaps on the "poop deck"???