fishing out of wild wings fishing out of wild wings fishing out of wild wings fishing out of wild wings
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ERIE REBEL1 Guest

One correction to the above post,The campground is WEST of Wildwings not East.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up I agree with ERIE REBEL

as far as wild wings it seem to me to be more of a tourist attraction, prices and everything else is more costly,but you do have all the convenes of home. Turtle point& lamberjacks have exellent ramps,fish cleaning station. It is strait out to the A can and you only have to go a little east to be on reefs. I know that Vince rents cottages,to me they were great! what a lady would think? (i dont know) If you rent the cottages, the boat ramps are figured in the cost. Good luck with your trip! you wont be disapointed with anything. The locals are cool the fishing is exellent the beer is cheep!!

Jperch Guest

Default boat launch

Thanks for all the info. Is Turtle Creek where the cabins are and is Turtle Creek also Fenwick Marina? Do you have a linnk or phone#?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pap View Post
    as far as wild wings it seem to me to be more of a tourist attraction, prices and everything else is more costly,but you do have all the convenes of home. Turtle point& lamberjacks have exellent ramps,fish cleaning station. It is strait out to the A can and you only have to go a little east to be on reefs. I know that Vince rents cottages,to me they were great! what a lady would think? (i dont know) If you rent the cottages, the boat ramps are figured in the cost. Good luck with your trip! you wont be disapointed with anything. The locals are cool the fishing is exellent the beer is cheep!!
    sounds good to me.my wife goes with me to the st.joe river at berin springs,mi.every fall for the kings and stays if the fishing cabins so i think those cabins will be great. i also would like some info on the campground your talking about.is it turtlecreek?thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Smile gillgetter info on rooms

here is some info lamberjacks & turtlepoint are a stone throw apart they are separted buy the canal you will be traveling with your boat in & out of the marina. I dont know much about the turtle side buy its looks I would stay at vicents place.I been going there for years never have I had a bad stay.The cottages are clean hotwater cabel tv ect. They claim all utencils& linen are supplied,its true but if you make your own meals bring your own Non stick pans!Anyway go to www.lamberjacks.com some of the pictures of the marina look shabby but isint like that at all. Phone#(419) 898 -1974 If you on google type in turtlepoint it will come up. Im not trying to persway you in any direction what so ever Hope this helps I will be out there may 18 through25 Leave a few for me,PAP

Post Thanks / Like

Smile gillgetter info on rooms

here is some info lamberjacks & turtlepoint are a stone throw apart they are separted buy the canal you will be traveling with your boat in & out of the marina. I dont know much about the turtle side buy its looks I would stay at vicents place.I been going there for years never have I had a bad stay.The cottages are clean hotwater cabel tv ect. They claim all utencils& linen are supplied,its true but if you make your own meals bring your own Non stick pans!Anyway go to www.lamberjacks.com some of the pictures of the marina look shabby but isint like that at all. Phone#(419) 898 -1974 If you on google type in turtlepoint it will come up. Im not trying to persway you in any direction what so ever Hope this helps I will be out there may 18 through25 Leave a few for me,PAP

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

fenwick marina is the same as turtle creek. on google type in (turtle creek ohio),fenwick will come up, both places have everything you need.At the end of humphrey rd. there is a very big tackle store, I dont REmember the name But you cant miss it. Last year vince didnt have any more fishing licences,so he sent us out there.What a place if you cant find what your looking for there,you dont know what your looking for.

ERIE REBEL1 Guest

That would be the Happy Hooker bait shop.Dave ALWAYS knows what is going on on Mother Erie.

Jperch Guest

Default Turtlepoint