We got the boat launched out of Catawba around 2, started the run out to green, when my engine died about 200 yards from the dock. I started the kicker and headed back to the dock. At the dock I took the cowling off to check things out. Found out that the fuel line from the water/fuel separator to the engine had disintegrated and the were parts in the engine fuel filter.

About that time a good friend of mine pulled up to get something they had left in their car. He offered to let us go with him. This was his first trip out this year and his first attempt at trolling in his own boat. We took him up on his offer, we grabbed our gear and poles and off we went. He had a tip that they were getting them at C can, so we headed that way. We set up and fished for a while, no luck and very few marks. So we picked up and headed East. About halfway to Green is. we got into some pretty good marks. We caught 5 on blue chrome and another on a purple bandit. 60 back, 1.3 1.5 ish. We picked up some nice fish, 24 to 27 inches, with eggs. We fished till a half hour, till sunset and headed in. We met some guys at the ramp that said it was on fire halfway between Kelly's and Catawba. They ad gotten a 3 man limit.

What a great afternoon.....-20220320_182558-jpg
What a great afternoon.....-20220320_165040-jpg