Report for Sat and Sun Report for Sat and Sun Report for Sat and Sun Report for Sat and Sun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    walleyewacker Guest

Default Report for Sat and Sun

All I can say is lots and lots of fish. They came fast Sat am the same spot I told everyone about. 36 fish 271 lbs, I was short of my goal of 300 yes, but still impressive. For Sun, we could not find the fish in the same spot on Sat. moved to the reefs around 10:00 am and had our 24 fish by 12:15. I do not like the personal attacks that everyone is throwing my way. I have posted honest true reports that guys could use to catch more fish. Since I seem to be more successful than most, automatically I am telling lies. Why is everyone amazed when the "pros" go out and catch lots of big fish, but someone who is not goes out and does it, they are lying? Read my reports, don't read my reports, I don't care. I will continue to post fishing reports, and I am sure that some are out there reading them and learning. Before launching more vicious attacks against me, maybe some of you need to look in the mirror.

Default Funny stuff, man

Viscious attacks on you. That's rich. You make fun of the way people spell, you make fun of the fish they catch, you rip on the local bait shops. Golly, I don't know why everyone pokes at you.

There is nothing to be learned from your posts, except the first liar doesn't stand a chance around you. You don't post pictures, you don't give locations, you don't post specific tactics, you don't have the guts to post your boat's name or marina you fish out of, you don't answer the hails on radio.

Just a forum troll.

Give a man a fish and he has a meal.......Teach and man to fish and he has meals for the rest of his life. Or something like that. What you share always comes back to you ten fold-both in truth or lie.

drakethelakeripper Guest

funny how nobody ever sees you out there catching anything why dont you keep your stories to yourself if your that damn good then why aint you a pro like you say you are?

FireFish Guest

Default Saturday Fishing

Fished Saturday from 11am until dark. Started West of a pack off the SW corner of S. Bass. Skunked! Moved over to niagara by 1 of the remaining FLW Tour guys and 0 walleye again! He didn't catch any either. After a lunch stop at Frosty's we hit the West side of middle bass and then onto the NW corner of Kelly's. No walleye in the boat. Fished around mouse on the way in and 2 of the rarest fish the lake has to offer. Sheephead! At least it was a fish! They call it fishing for a reason. Better than being at work and there is always the next trip. Good luck, stay safe and have fun. Wacker could have won FLW Tour event. Wonder why he's not a part of the tour?

Default WalleyeWacker Charter

I just joined to find out what you would charge me for a one day charter. I have been following the posts and want to catch my limit. There would be six of us with our own gear. Our usual charter costs us $540 and we never limit. Let me know if you're interested. I just bought a new deep freeze today. Is my spelling OK?

Welcome aboard wmyer. There is only one here that cares about spelling. The rest of us welcome you and anything that you bring to the site. You can come fish with me anytime, catch and keep, catch and release, drown worms, smoke a cigar or whatever happens that day for the price $0.00. It will be fun either way. However I usually catch enough for a nice shore lunch at the end of the day. I even have pictures to prove it. Who am I kidding? I guess anyone can photo shop these days with technology and all.

hawg hunter Guest

A picture is worth a thousand words.I can see not wanting to give up GPS #'s. What's it hurt to let some of the guys fishing up there in on you program? I fish out of Lorain and I know how it is when people hear #'s on the radio, a hundred boats around all going different directions.

Spoontang, I appreciate the offer but like a commercial I love: Drown a worm with you, smoke a cigar, catch a few 17" eyes and have fun, I don't think so. Fill my 27 cu. ft freezer with 8# fish before most people get up in the morning while next to the Wacker------Priceless

Default Life's been a letdown...

Don't bite. Don't take the bait. The best antidote is to allow these eggheads to hear their Internet echoe's...silence.

It's really easy. Just look over and forgive these sad souls whose lives have been a disappointment to them.

I had to register just to put this message out. Let these guys fade away in their own self-indulgence.