Report for Sat and Sun Report for Sat and Sun Report for Sat and Sun Report for Sat and Sun
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

We agree, the wacker and his nine boat mates need to go away in silence. You have made a wonderful post. Hopefully he listens.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by walleyewacker View Post
    All I can say is lots and lots of fish. They came fast Sat am the same spot I told everyone about. 36 fish 271 lbs, I was short of my goal of 300 yes, but still impressive. For Sun, we could not find the fish in the same spot on Sat. moved to the reefs around 10:00 am and had our 24 fish by 12:15. I do not like the personal attacks that everyone is throwing my way. I have posted honest true reports that guys could use to catch more fish. Since I seem to be more successful than most, automatically I am telling lies. Why is everyone amazed when the "pros" go out and catch lots of big fish, but someone who is not goes out and does it, they are lying? Read my reports, don't read my reports, I don't care. I will continue to post fishing reports, and I am sure that some are out there reading them and learning. Before launching more vicious attacks against me, maybe some of you need to look in the mirror.

remember this?