Let the fishing begin....... Let the fishing begin....... Let the fishing begin....... Let the fishing begin.......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Let the fishing begin.......

Well I put a few miles in yesterday checking the ramps. Catawba was just about there, I'm sure it's ready to go today. There were some ramps that were open in Port Clinton. I didn't make it to Mazurik's to see. Magee East looked to be open, the ramp and channel were clear to the lake. I'm sure guys will be getting out west of Catawba as soon as the lake clears up. Checking the forecast, (if the forecast holds) it looks like next weekend will be windy. It won't be long until you'll be able to walk across the lake due to the shear number of boats. For those of you who can get out during the week, please post reports.

Good luck this year.
    Duckwater boat owner, I fish for fun.

Default Re: Let the fishing begin.......

I would imagine the high cost of fuel may have an effect on the amount of boat you could walk across.

Quit being a Debbie downer .. There still will be a lot of boats out no matter the cost of fuel.. It is what it is !!

PS... BOAT = Bail Out Another Thousand

The wife may have to cut down on trips to the mall, but never days on the lake, lol.

Seriously these prices could limit the longer runs out to the line or out East this summer, causing more pressure on the closer schools. I bet we don't see much of a change this spring in the Western Basin.
    Mike

Come hell or high water, the Crooked Hook will be there fishing the last week of April. Brandon can’t ever wreck our Erie trip like he did 2 years ago.
    All lures checked and sharpened, 15 rods ready to go, just need the boat out in a couple of weeks.

I travel from Elkhart, IN and that is about 175 miles and I will be out every chance I get, Brandon will not hold me back lol

Quote Originally Posted by cohoho View Post
    Come hell or high water, the Crooked Hook will be there fishing the last week of April. Brandon can’t ever wreck our Erie trip like he did 2 years ago.
    All lures checked and sharpened, 15 rods ready to go, just need the boat out in a couple of weeks.
    I don't think "Brandon" was in office two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by fishhawk2700 View Post
    I don't think "Brandon" was in office two years ago.
    I don’t care who’s in office, their all Brandon as far as I’m concerned. I apologize if my political incorrectness was not correct enough.

The docks are in at Bolles Harbor!! We can all get away from our computers and back on the water. I just need to get my new Ultrex mounted first, but other than that, I can't wait to get out there!!
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)