Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners... Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners... Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners... Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners...

Quote Originally Posted by cohoho View Post
    Deuces wild
    That's good too. I like it.
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)

Hey Slimshady. I’ll take two of each posted plus 2 of your fav. Spring colors and another of your choice for the freebie. Hook me up buddy

Hey Slimshady. I’ll take two of each posted plus 2 of your fav. Spring colors and another of your choice for the freebie. Hook me up buddy
    You got it. I added both of them to my catalog and plan on making more of each pattern tonight. You can order them directly from the store, or email me with your payment info and I can place the order for you.

As for my other favorite spring patterns, it kind of depends on the conditions. However, all things considered, I would say my top 5 are as follows:

Smokeshow Shad
    Nuclear Perch
    Psycho Killer (was awesome in the fall, haven't tried it yet in the spring)
    Glow Wonderbread (Same)
    Grave Digger (Same)

That said, I do have another new one you may want to consider: "Pink Holographic"

Just added that one to the catalog today as well.

Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners...-pink-holographic_updated_mar_2022-jpg
    https://slimshadycustoms.com/ Slimshady Customs - Custom Painted Crankbaits & Blanks. (Bandit Style Deep-Divers and other various crankbaits)

Can’t find fermi-nuff

Can’t find fermi-nuff
    Sorry, when I added it, I forgot to turn it to active. It is there now. Please try it again.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady View Post
    You got it. I added both of them to my catalog and plan on making more of each pattern tonight. You can order them directly from the store, or email me with your payment info and I can place the order for you.

As for my other favorite spring patterns, it kind of depends on the conditions. However, all things considered, I would say my top 5 are as follows:

Smokeshow Shad
    Nuclear Perch
    Psycho Killer (was awesome in the fall, haven't tried it yet in the spring)
    Glow Wonderbread (Same)
    Grave Digger (Same)

That said, I do have another new one you may want to consider: "Pink Holographic"

Just added that one to the catalog today as well.

Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners...-pink-holographic_updated_mar_2022-jpg
    Don't see a grave digger i do see a gold digger that the same

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bob View Post
    Don't see a grave digger i do see a gold digger that the same
    Nope, I have both, but I am out of the "Gold Diggers" at the moment. Waiting for my chrome blanks to show up. Here's the link to "Grave Digger"

Grave Digger
    – Slimshady Customs

It looks like this:

Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners...-grave-digger-fish_best_dec_21-jpg

Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners...-5872d53f-8a43-4b06-bb6d-a5f25053611c-jpg

Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners...-ffc5d100-d921-4be1-976c-4e0e8f55c33f-jpg

Favorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners...-d8161ede-0a05-4772-abca-09825ad75633-jpgFavorite & Least Favorite Bandits, Reef Runners...-d8161ede-0a05-4772-abca-09825ad75633-jpg